Monday, April 8, 2024

Solar Eclipse 2024

Solar eclipse. The sun was blotted out from the sky. About 89% of it was at least. I went up on the roof of one of the halls on campus for a viewing event so that was cool. They handed out these viewers and glasses and they even brought out a big telescope to make viewing it easier. I didn't really feel like taking pictures of the direct sun with my new phone's cameras, so I decided to use my small camera and hold it though the viewer. I didn't get anything great, but it was a fun experience. Sucks we have to wait another 20 YEARS for another solar eclipse in North America.




Here's some shots from a few days ago. This past Friday I couldn't sleep so I stayed up into Saturday morning and caught the sunrise off my apartment's balcony. It was pretty.


Friends and I went to Texas Roadho after rehearsal last night and it was scrumpsh. Can't believe they replaced Kenny's Coolers with ISLAND Coolers. TF happened to Kenny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment