Saturday, March 30, 2024

FML

Okay, I've had enough of this. 

We didn't have an ARTS 475 journal entry due this week, which was an early Easter miracle. Also, side note, I completely forgot this holiday existed. It just snuck up on me. I think this is a sign to stop posting ARTS 475 journal entries on here because this is horrible and no one actually reads this shit. Besides, it's pointless for me now. The bulk of my project is done. I made the photo book, and I'm finishing up the zines. The last thing that needs to happen is I need to get my stupid book printed so I can actually display this to people who don't care about it.

My phone I've had since 2018 broke today, which was just fantastic. I'm going to try to see if I can get to the Verizon store and hopefully get a replacement. I don't have the money for a brand new phone. Maybe I can just exchange it? I don't know how phone plans work, and I don't care. I use this thing too much anyway.

If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty pissed the fuck off. Life is fucking me, and I forgot the safe word. I need to make an appointment with the Career Center again to help me with my job search. I need to find something for after graduation, which is in a FEW FUCKING WEEKS. 

Normal posts are going to be coming back very soon. I hope to make a few more of them to get the taste of ARTS 475 journal entries out of my mouth. It's whatever. Here's some recent pictures. I'll include a few more than usual this time since it's been a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment